soyvirgo.com. and a rant abt my mans lol

by - July 05, 2018

hi babes.
just letting ya know I blog over at SOYVIRGO.COM
I just have this to bring blogger babies to my wordpress blog. and we can connect and follow each other on bloglovin maybe. ahhh life... it's so complex right

well I love yu all!






Especially my mans.
He's feeling a bit down in the dumps.
but, i know many people feel that way a lot. some worse some a bit less...
it's part of life these days.

I know he will recover. He will feel good just knowing he's alive in a world with me.

How do I know this, well...
I'm the complete same as him.
The only difference is I found a way to move away from negeative thoughts and being in a slump.
Sometimes I feel like i can easily MAKE myself feel that way. But honestly my mind is strong enough now not to do that.

He's almost there. He's close. I know it.
I'll help him.

I realized I don't REALLY care for friends, if I have any, or if they invite me out. I kinda just care for him.
I'm writing this on here and not on my official blog because, this truly is a personal blog. One where I can talk to myself basically. I won't hide it though, like my past blogs.

This will be public.

and yeah my wordpress blog is for income lol

Well, have a great weekend.
I have to take my mom to the doctors. I'm alwsays running errands for her but at least i can get paid for it.

You May Also Like

0 comments