2019 Update - (actually 2023 update lol)

by - November 28, 2023







---

Hello fam. I wish I could use this blog for something useful but im not sure for what to use it with.

Should I use it for something personal? I want to but why have 2 blogs? might as well just use my old wordpress blogs?? lol

Anyway I think I might just use it to comment on blogspot users accounts. IDK im kind of confused with how this blogspot workss but i love how i can easily follow and comment other blogger accounts///

anyways im usually posting at https://soyvirgo.com ! 
heres an old update just for fun and to share like a diary

 So, update... a company sent me food and im so happy!! Had vegan pizza with bae I was actually editing this blog post from 2019 --- but it's still in my drafts and it's 2020! The reason being is that 2019 was very hectic for me. It was filled with working and only being off work 6 hours of the day, meaning i would have to sleep around 4 hours and had 3 hours at home to do non work related things. Yeah working was pretty wild huh? So yeah, after that job, I then had an even more time consuming job, this time I worked from 9 am to 10pm usually got home around 11pm. I ended up leaving that job because my bosses were abusive. I was getting $12 an hour but I deserved at least $20 for working those hours. well, I had a lot of fights with my husband, lots of fights with myself in that year and 2020 too. That's just life I suppose? Now - I'm just floating around. During lockdown, I'm just doing my best to save my money and buy myself a house to keep my family in. Isn't it sweet. To help my bills I will charge my family like $200 in rent each, and possibly charge a tenant $600 and below of rent/utilities etc. I believe in cheap housing because I grew up knowing my mom was struggling as a single mom to pay the rent. So I will help a family in that way with my house. The only thing really keeping me HAPPY is kpop idols, they are so wholesome and sweet, and I want to be that way. They are human too like me so I do not idolize them, I just see them as an inspiration of who I want to be more like. Anyways how have you all been! Remember to leave your blogs in the chat on my sidebar so I can stalk your blog and leave comments

You May Also Like

0 comments