I love him. and Kpop

by - August 14, 2018

Personally, I hate blogging feels but I love documenting and writing. and ...I've been missing my boyfriend a lot , here's an update for august


So Sunday was KconLA I missed it duh. But my absolute favorite male kpop group Nuest went and I wish I did. But, since not all 5 members are performing together, I decided to wait until 2019 to splurge.
I did a live streaming thing for Nuest fans on Rabb.it website, and 1,000 people joined. Watching were mostly 200 people, but still.
It was really fun because the stream was all in my hands. Nuest fans from saudi arabia were watching, lebanon, chile, brasil and more places. There were 2 americans I knew of, myself and someone from california haha
The thing is not everyone in every country could watch, so they were thanking me for streaming. I felt really happy.

I'm so excited for "blogging" i hate that word.. i wanna call it working. but work is a negative word lol
I want to call it ... im not sure but i hate the word blogging... says the girl who says lol and omg through messaging :/

WEll, im excited to continue sharing my journey to my readers because yes, it does make me money. It will make me money to support cats. Who doesn't wanna support cats?
It will make me money to make a huge community of bloggers who love cats and want to adopt cats and pet them!!!
It will give me a reason to conitnue supporting myself. It will get me closer to my boyfriend who I have been missing so much.

I t will give me a chance to meet my favorite kpop groups!!!
I'm just really excited. Anyways I have to hurry and post this because I need to schedule a dentist and wisdom teeth appointment. My birthday is next month and i want my teeth fixed before then.
Have fun yall

You May Also Like

0 comments